dndrob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dndrob

For people who can't make it

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign

+3
rhiramas
CoDMSky
DMrob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:35 am

DMrob

DMrob
DM
DM

We start up next weekend. So hurry up and get your race/class preferences, who your gonna give your character to, and such. Saturday November 22. What a Face I'm pretty exited to find out how well this works.

https://dndrob.aforumfree.com

2Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:16 pm

DMrob

DMrob
DM
DM

Years of training has led you all to become great at what you do. Under the watching eyes of your guilds you have soared above the rest of your guild mates. Now, you have graduated on to the title "Apprentice of the World"

A small party has been assembled and you are given the challenge to survive the dungeon. You now have two days to prepare yourselves. Good Luck.

You start by meeting at the Inn of Merriment. You are surrounded by a dull chatter and you are dressed in average everyday cloths.

3Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Dromdaed's intro. Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:19 pm

CoDMSky

CoDMSky
DM
DM

A hacking cough is let out by a stout dwarf. The violent jerk he makes nearly spills his ale..

4Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:23 pm

rhiramas

rhiramas
Player
Player

I misterious cloak shroweded elf sits in the corner alone observing the clientel sipping on non-alcoholic spirits...

5Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:26 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

A dark figure watches in the shadows quietly

6Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:28 pm

DMrob

DMrob
DM
DM

(yes!, we are getting going.. good job guys)

7Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:30 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

I, a holy looking character is sitting at a table talking to other religious people.

8Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:33 pm

CoDMSky

CoDMSky
DM
DM

Hector wrote:I, a holy looking character is sitting at a table talking to other religious people.
(How holy thou art!)

The dwarf hops out of his seat for a quick moment to fetch himself another ale. Casually glancing at the elf, the holy man, and the giant of a man.

(John your character is HUGE... hes not hard to miss just so you know)

9Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:34 pm

DMrob

DMrob
DM
DM

(ok ok.. if you dont like your character names just change it before we say them.. i guess i dont care.. remember people.. click POST REPLY.. not POST NEW)

10Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:35 pm

joker011

joker011
Player
Player

my lonely self sits and observes the other people in the room keeping my face hidden not trussting anyone

11Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:36 pm

rhiramas

rhiramas
Player
Player

I cringe a the dwarf looks in my direction. Filthy creatures... I've yet to decide how i'll feel about this one... I suppose i'll leave it up to his actions to decide.

12Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:37 pm

CoDMSky

CoDMSky
DM
DM

(rolling as to see if I'm drunk or not yet.. Thank god I have a high fort save)

13Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:37 pm

DMrob

DMrob
DM
DM

The member 'CoDMSky' has done the following action : Dices roll

'1d20' :
Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign 20
Result : 12 (20! The dwarf isn't drunk!)

14Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:38 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

I, glance around and look for a reserved table

15Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:38 pm

joker011

joker011
Player
Player

i see a creepy shadow figure in the cornor guess i better some gesture he just keeps staring "hey "

16Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:41 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

"what are you staring at my good sir?" Looking at the dwarf.

17Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:42 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

Walks over to the table and becomes very alert

18Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:42 pm

DMrob

DMrob
DM
DM

( Smile we're going a little faster)
(Katrina where are you.. call me if your having troubles)

19Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:42 pm

joker011

joker011
Player
Player

(you know the guy in the corner too creepy but this holy guy is kind of cheesy but funny as hell)

FROM SKYLERIf you are going to talk out of character please use ( ) on your statements. Thank You

20Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

*walks towards the table the big man sat at*

"how goes it my good sir?"

21Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:44 pm

CoDMSky

CoDMSky
DM
DM

The dwarf stretches his long arms out and stands upon his tip toes to reach the ale, alas he does. Grasping it with both hands he looks toward the elf, cracks his neck and sits down. Be begins to rummage through his backpack for the papers that the Guild of the Nomadic Beasts gave him before they sent him off. He hears the holy man then looks toward him, "harumph!"s and then returns to his papers.

22Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:44 pm

rhiramas

rhiramas
Player
Player

(as there are two shadowy figures in the room, pls be more specific who you are saying ''hey'' to Smile )

23Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:45 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

stares at the holy man and looks back at the table

24Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:47 pm

nitronymph

nitronymph
Player
Player

a young kalashtar walks in through the darkened doorway and sits at the bar, removing his hood.
he sighs, relaxing from a hard days work.

25Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:47 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

" sorry if im bothering you, i just noticed alittle religiousness in you" i say to the big man

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum