dndrob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dndrob

For people who can't make it

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign

+3
rhiramas
CoDMSky
DMrob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:48 pm

rhiramas

rhiramas
Player
Player

upon noticing the dwarfs arogent, yet obviously equally shared dispise for myself, it is decided that I like this dwarf. For he is just as simple minded as the rest and therefore will be quite predictable. Indeed it will be fun to agrovate him...

27Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:48 pm

joker011

joker011
Player
Player

fine everybody just keeps avoiding me why would someone say meet them here and they are i guess its time to start taking action {hops on table} "alrught listen who was the smart to leave this note in my room

28Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:49 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

"You could be Wrong." the rouge gets up to fetch a drink

29Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:50 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

*walks over to the dwarf*

sorry for being kind of rude, ive been here for too long waiting for someone.

30Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

*notices the halfling*

i wouldn't do that, bartender is kinda grumpy today.

31Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:52 pm

DMrob

DMrob
DM
DM

You all notice two boisterous halflings screaming at the top of their lungs (oddly saying the same exact thing at the same exact time.) "DRINKING CONTEST, WIN 200gp!"

https://dndrob.aforumfree.com

32Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:52 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

"well i've seen creatures that could even make your skin crawl." the big rouge shuts up and walks back ovver to the tabble.

33Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:53 pm

joker011

joker011
Player
Player

"did you send me this letter "

34Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:53 pm

nitronymph

nitronymph
Player
Player

The dark young man, if you can even consider him as such,
pulls out a pouch full of his days earnings and plops in on the counter.
"Barkeep, ale please."
(rolls for ale.)

35Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:53 pm

CoDMSky

CoDMSky
DM
DM

rhiramas wrote:upon noticing the dwarfs arogent, yet obviously equally shared dispise for myself, it is decided that I like this dwarf. For he is just as simple minded as the rest and therefore will be quite predictable. Indeed it will be fun to agrovate him...
(Aww thats fucked up!)

Fiercely sifting through the papers, he begins to look back and forth between the patrons of the bar and his papers. He gets a good look at the giant of a man, the shifty kalashtar, the holy man, the cloaked elf, and the tiny halfling.

"A'Well you've got ta be kiddin me!" He exclaims to himself. He hears the holy man approach and speak. "An' who might that be?"

36Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:54 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

*replies to the halfling*

"sorry i didn't, but i got one too, hmm, this is odd."

37Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:55 pm

nitronymph

nitronymph
Player
Player

...or not.
actually rolls this time.
nitronymph carried out 1 launched of one Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 20 (1d20.) :

38Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:56 pm

DMrob

DMrob
DM
DM

(JOHN! your not a rouge. you are a fighter.. look at your character sheet)

https://dndrob.aforumfree.com

39Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:56 pm

joker011

joker011
Player
Player

"you did too hmmm strange do yu think anyone else got the letter

40Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:57 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

the big man laughs at the holy guy and walks over

41Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:59 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

"i would guess so, let me go talk to the dwarf about it"

*walks over to the dwarf*

"hi i saw you rifling through some paper and i thought i might ask you something"

42Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:00 pm

CoDMSky

CoDMSky
DM
DM

"Aye?" The dwarf mumbles to the holy man with a stressed look on his face.

43Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:01 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

looks over at the dwarf hunched over his papers and looks down at his ale

44Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:02 pm

joker011

joker011
Player
Player

i walk over to the dwarf and say "hey, you know you should join that contest over there."

Last edited by joker011 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

45Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:02 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

"i got a letter to meet here and thought that i might ask you if you got one too."

"tho i kinda am doubting myself"

46Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:03 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

goes to the dwarf. " I noticed your ale is almost gone, it looks like you might need another one."

47Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:04 pm

nitronymph

nitronymph
Player
Player

yawns and glances over to all the little people.
he silently chuckles to himself.

48Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:05 pm

CoDMSky

CoDMSky
DM
DM

"We all did, lad... I'm just waitin for them all to realize what I know..." He said as he sipped casually on his ale.

49Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:07 pm

rhiramas

rhiramas
Player
Player

overhearing the dwarf, I raise one eyebrow in anastishment that the dwarf was able to figure anything out without the aid of someone of higher intelligence...

50Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:07 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

"hmm, what would that be sir?" asking the dwarf confusingly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum