dndrob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dndrob

For people who can't make it

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign

+3
rhiramas
CoDMSky
DMrob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:08 pm

CoDMSky

CoDMSky
DM
DM

DarkPrince398 wrote:goes to the dwarf. " I noticed your ale is almost gone, it looks like you might need another one."
"Nah, I don't exactly need help from the taller..." He said with a small laugh. He quickly eyed the elf and motioned for him to come to him.

52Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:08 pm

CoDMSky

CoDMSky
DM
DM

Hector wrote:"hmm, what would that be sir?" asking the dwarf confusingly.
"Oh, you'll see" he said with a smirk

53Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:08 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

" What all do you know?" the big fighter asks the dwarf kind of curious.

54Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:09 pm

DMrob

DMrob
DM
DM

"ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DRINK THESE TWO DRINKS!! THATS 200 GOLD!"

https://dndrob.aforumfree.com

55Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:10 pm

CoDMSky

CoDMSky
DM
DM

DMrob wrote:"ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DRINK THESE TWO DRINKS!! THATS 200 GOLD!"
"That's it?" the dwarf looked up from his papers with a slight grin.

56Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:10 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

I, the big guy raises his hand and replies with a loud bellow. " I'll take those two Drinks!"

57Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:12 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

looking confused i walk over to the halfling and start a conversation.

"hello again"

58Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:14 pm

rhiramas

rhiramas
Player
Player

Noticing both the dwarfs motion to join him and his acceptance of the two drinks, I slowly stand up and idle my way over to him.

"You know master dwarf, too many of those and you might just lose more than your dignity"

59Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:15 pm

nitronymph

nitronymph
Player
Player

verdadash still glances at the other drunken fools as he downs another ale.
nitronymph carried out 1 launched of one Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 20 (1d20.) :

60Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:16 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

" You would be surprised at what a dwarf can do" the big fighter chuckeles

61Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:17 pm

CoDMSky

CoDMSky
DM
DM

(careful nikki... that was dangerously close to 12...)
In a low mumble the dwarf says "Can ye scream loudly? As soon as we are done watching this charade, I may need your help with something" He looks back and forth to see if anyone is listening, thankfully no one is.

62Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:17 pm

joker011

joker011
Player
Player

to the holy character "hi" [dude i suck at this]

63Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:18 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

noticing the conversation with the dwarf, tall man, and the elf, walks over.

"I back up the fighters statement, go for it master dwarf."

64Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:18 pm

rhiramas

rhiramas
Player
Player

Nothing a dwarf does surprises me unless it's an act of selflessness or intelligence my dear friend

65Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:20 pm

DMrob

DMrob
DM
DM

"now all you have to do is"
"drink these"
"and see if you last"

(john roll a 20 sided.. when your posting lick the button that looks like a square with 6 red dots on it.. then click the 20.. do that twice)

https://dndrob.aforumfree.com

66Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:21 pm

CoDMSky

CoDMSky
DM
DM

"'M afraid I wont be taking up the offer... I have more important matters that have come up than pissing my day away on common ales." He dismissed the Giant and the holy man.

67Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:21 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

I, the fighter tries to think os something to say. but, he is speechless

68Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:22 pm

nitronymph

nitronymph
Player
Player

(sky, my fort. save is +5..)

69Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:22 pm

rhiramas

rhiramas
Player
Player

"You surprise me master dwarf... Perhaps you are indeed a credit to your race..."

70Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:22 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

takes the ale
DarkPrince398 carried out 1 launched of one Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 20 (1d20.) :
DarkPrince398 carried out 1 launched of one Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 20 (1d20.) :

(rolls the dice)

Last edited by DarkPrince398 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

71Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:23 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

being shooed away from the dwarf i go and sit at an empty table and wait.

72Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:25 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

" You should really stop being so friendly." looks at the holy man as he chugs down ale

73Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:26 pm

CoDMSky

CoDMSky
DM
DM

"he uh.... he doens't look so good..." the dwarf mumbles to himself

74Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:26 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

*looks towards the fighter*

i know but i cant help it, its what i do, or, how you say..in my nature?

75Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:28 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

" well maybe you can tell me what this is then." The fighter tosses a thick leather book to the holy man. " It seems to be written in a different tongue."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum