dndrob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dndrob

For people who can't make it

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign

+3
rhiramas
CoDMSky
DMrob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:29 pm

rhiramas

rhiramas
Player
Player

It's been my experience that dwarfs don't turn down ale, or a chance at esy money... he must know something about that ale. Which isn't surprising as he probably knows more about an ale by smelling it than the rest of us combined.

77Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:29 pm

DMrob

DMrob
DM
DM

Suddenly the large man becomes tight and concentrated.
(John. Your character is now very pissed off.VERY pissed off)

https://dndrob.aforumfree.com

78Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:31 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

*catches the book*

"hmm let me see....

Hector carried out 1 launched of one Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 20 (1d20.) :

79Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:31 pm

DMrob

DMrob
DM
DM

(everyone re-look at your character sheets. The only equipment you have is whats there. John.. that means you dont have a random book)

80Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:31 pm

nitronymph

nitronymph
Player
Player

*sees the poor, unhappy holy man from across the bar.*
hm..
hell, why not?
nothing interesting here. just a bunch of drunken midgets.. ha

walks over, "too pure to drink, my friend? haha. what's your name?"

81Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:32 pm

CoDMSky

CoDMSky
DM
DM

"heads up elf!" He leaps from his chair onto the table and prepares himself.

82Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:32 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

" So all Holy man do you know what it is or not?" the fighter is very pissed looking and frustrated.

83Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

"yea guess so, hehe, you surprised me there,"

84Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:34 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

hmmm...

looking confused
"what book my friend?"

85Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:36 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

" Maybe the dwarf knows what this book is then." the fighter walks away and sits at an empty table.

86Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:36 pm

rhiramas

rhiramas
Player
Player

*lowers hood and walks over to the fighter revieling myself as a woman*

"Good sir, it apears as if that ale has got'n the better of you."

*glances at dwarf, but remaiing aleart for attack*

"Purhaps the good master dwarf would like to enlighten us as to what it is that this fellow had just consumed"

87Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:37 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

(john you dont have a book, look at your character sheet)

88Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:37 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

Hector wrote:hmmm...

looking confused
"what book my friend?"

" Here." points at the thick leather book on the table in front of the holy man.

89Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:38 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

[ not very good at this]

90Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:38 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

DarkPrince398 wrote:
Hector wrote:hmmm...

looking confused
"what book my friend?"

" Here." points at the thick leather book on the table in front of the holy man.

(you dont have one, look at your character sheet)

91Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:38 pm

joker011

joker011
Player
Player

goes over to the holy man at the holy man and says "hi"

92Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:39 pm

DMrob

DMrob
DM
DM

(JOHN! you have no book! look at your character sheet.)

93Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:39 pm

CoDMSky

CoDMSky
DM
DM

"It must be some fun eh master halflings? Bringin' that forsaken and horrible drink into here! Bribing the biggest person you saw into drinkin' it as well!" The dwarf scowls and returns his gaze to the fighter.

94Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

"welcome back my friend"

talking to the halfling confusingly

95Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:40 pm

nitronymph

nitronymph
Player
Player

ok then.
*feels something beathing on his knee*
... what the hell?..
oh a halfling. tongue
"hello there."

96Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:40 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

" Maybe..." sits at an empty table.

97Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:41 pm

joker011

joker011
Player
Player

towards the holy man "sorry i was busy how r u"

98Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:42 pm

DarkPrince398

DarkPrince398
Player
Player

The fighter ignores the people around him.

99Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:43 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

contemplating on the bar i walk over and ask for a wine

Hector carried out 1 launched of one Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 20 (1d20.) :

100Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello All, Welcome to the Campaign Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:44 pm

Hector

Hector
Player
Player

towards the halfling.

"its ok, guess im a little tired"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum